Realizing that a huge part of any compensation package comes in the form of benefits,
we work hard to provide the most competitive benefits possible. We are always looking
for additional ways to add value to our personnel, so we encourage and welcome any
suggestions they may have.
Below is a summary of the current benefits being offered
to full time employees of the company:
- Competitive Pay (performance based)
- Excellent Vacation Program (potential to accrue up to 160 hours annually depending on number of years of service)
- Paid Legal Holidays (approximately 10 extra days per year)
- Seven (7) days sick leave per year for employee or specified family members.
- Health Insurance Plans with employer sharing costs
- Health Savings Account
Dental Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance Plan (employer sponsored)
- Long Term Disability Insurance Plan (employer sponsored)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (employer matching program)
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
AFLAC products available
- Excellent Training for a Professional Career
- Complimentary and discounted banking services
*Benefits are subject to change without notice and may differ for employees who are not working full time.