Money Market Account
Personal Money Market Account
The Money Market Account combines the features of a higher-yield savings account with the flexibility of a checking account. This deposit account earns more interest than regular savings and allows you flexible access to your funds - a great way to broaden your investment portfolio, while keeping your short-term savings liquid!
- $2,500 minimum opening balance
- Easy access to funds via ATM/debit cards, checks, and FNBT.COM BANK Online Banking
- Interest rate paid on daily collected balance of $2,500+
- Six withdrawals are allowed per monthly statement cycle
- No monthly service fee if average collected balance of $2,500 is maintained; if not maintained, then $13.95 monthly service fee will apply
*Account transactions are limited by Regulation D under Federal Law. To comply with this rule, FNBT.COM BANK will uphold the federal limit of no more than SIX "Reg D Transactions" per monthly statement cycle. There is a $10.00 per item fee for items in excess of SIX withdrawals in a monthly statement cycle.